Meeting Minutes February 22, 2023
Download the .pdf copy of the meeting minutes here.
TOWNSHIP OF CLAY
TOWNSHIP OF CLAY
CLAY TOWNSHIP BOARD MEETING
March 22, 2023, 6:00 PM
PARK RAPIDS, MN
- 1. CALL TO ORDER: The February 22nd, 2023, Meeting of the Clay Township Board was called to order at 6:00 p.m. by Supervisor Jeff Haukebo, and those present recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
- 2. ROLL CALL: Present: Chair Andy Kietzman via phone, Supervisors Jeff Haukebo, Treasurer Del Holz, and Clerk Kristina Case. Absent: Mike Lichter
- 3. APPROVAL OF AGENDA: A motion was made by Kietzman, seconded by Haukebo, and unanimously carried to approve the agenda as presented.
- 4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- A. Clay Township Regular Meeting Minutes-January 25th, 2023: A motion was made by Kietzman, Seconded by Haukebo, and unanimously carried to approve the Clay Township Regular Meeting minutes for January 25th, 2023, as presented
- 5. NEW BUSINESS:
- A. Board of Appeal and Equalization meeting, Notice, Case advised of the date and stated she will post notice
- B. US Census Bureau, Boundary and Annexation Survey, Case advised a letter was sent requesting the survey be completed. Haukebo stated he will take care of it.
- C. Township Day, March 14th, 2023 at 7:00 p.m., Notice to be published in paper and online
- 6. OLD BUSINESS:
- A. Deep Lake Campground Issue Waiting on response from the county.
- B. Ken Person splitting property, see attached letter,
- 7. APPROVAL OF TREASURERS REPORT: Holz presented his written treasurer’s report to the board (see attached). Holz corrected the error from last month to $13.65. Holz subtracted it from reimbursement request. Discussion followed. Agreement made that when overpayment comes back from government, Del will request reimbursement. A motion was made by Kietzman, seconded by Haukebo, and unanimously carried to approve the treasurer’s report and to pay the outstanding invoices.
- A. Cumber Construction Holz requested approval to make payments to Cumber Construction in between meetings. Cumber goes without payment for November and December. A motion was made by Kietzman, seconded by Haukebo, and unanimously carried to approve request.
- 8. ADJOURNMENT: A motion was made by Haukebo, seconded by Kietzman, and unanimously carried to adjourn the meeting at 6:22 p.m.